Once you have completed the steps to connect your home, business or manufacturing plant to the natural gas grid, you are ready to request service activation: connection, supply and meter installation. For this you must submit:
- Original documents as well as a photocopy of title deed or contract of purchase and sale with certified signatures or rental contract with real estate agent’s letterhead, stamp and signature.
- Original and photocopy of National Identity Document or similar identification document.
- Signatory’s power of attorney, if the account is not in their name.
- Should you be in the Commercial category, you will also have to submit an up-to-date form of registration in the AFIP (internal revenue system), tax on gross receipts and CUIT tax number.
- You must also pay the different charges as defined by ENARGAS, where applicable.