See some of our energy-saving tips!
- Do not use the heating with the windows open. Turn it on after you have ventilated the rooms.
- Do not turn on all the heaters at once or leave them on all day. Heating just the rooms you are going to use is a simple way to save.
- To get a pleasant temperature, turn on the heaters to the maximum heat for a few minutes, then take them to a medium temperature (20ºC), and leave them on pilot when you go to bed.
- If it isn’t very cold, there is no need to leave the heater on when you go to bed.
- Do not use the oven or gas rings to heat the house. This is dangerous and a less efficient use of gas than a heater.
- Make sure that doors and windows are closed to keep the heat in. The use of draft excluders stops cold air from getting in. Remember to keep rooms properly ventilated to prevent accidents.