See some of our energy-saving tips!
- When cooking on the stove, cover the pans you are using. Food will cook faster and once it is done, you will prevent heat loss.
- Always use small pans. They concentrate the heat better and allow you to heat just the amount of food you need.
- When cooking, if the liquid reaches boiling point, you can lower the flame to keep it boiling and save gas.
- Make sure the flame never goes over the base of the pan: it’s dangerous, and a waste of heat.
- Use the oven with moderation and only when necessary, as it consumes the same as three gas rings.
- If you are cooking for a long time and use the gas intermittently, turn off the hob and turn it on again when you need it.